NHVT Computer Services, LLC is seeking to add a talented professional to our team. We are
currently looking to fill the position of Junior and Senior IT Systems Administrator. If selected,
you will work closely with a dedicated team supporting the technical server infrastructure of our
clients and provide technical support to local business and individuals.
NHVT Computer Services, LLC provides technical support to local business and individuals for
more then 6 years as a local company. Our staff have over 30 years of IT related experience.
All career opportunities are a full-time (40 hrs/week) positions. Advance your computer knowledge
and career by becoming a member of our small and growing local computer company. Work a flexible
schedule according to your needs. Be able to work independently and self-motivated. Valid driver's
license and vehicle required for travel to client's location when needed. Those jobs pay an annual
salary, vacation & holidays, health benefits available.
www.msextoys.com, Inc. and NHVT Computer Services, LLC is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to
join our team. Our Graphic Designer will work closely with our clients to produce visual
communication solutions for print ads to internet marketing projects. The candidate's portfolio
must demonstrate this type of work to be qualified for the Graphic Designer position.
- Minimum of two (2) years of graphic design experience
- Experience with both digital and traditional design
- Strong design capabilities and the ability to apply design concepts
- Highly proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite software
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong conceptual ability when creating interactive ads, websites, banners, and email blasts
- Solid understanding of brand strategy and integration across media
- Highly motivated and ability to manage projects in collaboration with designers and copywriters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present ideas and concepts to clients
- Ability to effectively balance priorities, multi-task, and manage time
- Experience conducting press checks and creating press-ready artwork
- Experience creating icons and infographics
- Experience providing art direction for photography
- Experience working on eMarketing campaigns
The right candidate will have excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
Meet the physical demands of the position including the ability to left and handle up to 50 pounds.
We would like to speak with you and find out more about your qualifications. Please no phone calls.
To apply, email your resume, application (PDF), cover letter
and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States and have a valid driver license.
www.msextoys.com, Inc. and NHVT Computer Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.